It has been a complaint of thousands of users that after installing an antivirus like Bitdefender, the performance of my system has been deceased. The signs that came out were that the page which used to load in just 3-5 seconds, now takes about 10-15 seconds to load and even a lot more. It has been the plethora of havoc which promoted Bitdefender technical support to provide the steps to speed up the performance of the system.
Bitdefender allows you to optimize with a single click
- Choose one-click optimizer: For the first step, move to the Bitdefender total security main interface. Take this effect from the search or system in-tray. This will check a tile-based interface in mere seconds. As the black screen appears, choose OneClick Optimizer present at the bottom.
- Check for the left spaces: Here, you will know how much space can be filled up with a single optimization. This will categorize your problems in three section i.e. Disk cleanup, registry cleanup, privacy cleanup. All of these are taken care through the one-click.
- The issues faced on a whole: Check for a window which displays your issue. This section divides itself into a disk, registry, and privacy issue. Click on any one of them to enlarge the list.
- Privacy issues: Click on the private issue which will launch a protection page. Apparently, these will include the temporary files and cookies which improve the performance but make sure you tick only the options that are not useful for smooth functioning.
- A final end to optimize process: In the real-time, check what scans and issues have been diagnosed or what task has been completed.
- Analyze the summary: A result page will be launched. Check your outcome and get to know how much space is regained after the scanning process.
- Check the list: The list for non-fixed issues will be available because it doesn’t have the complete access. In case you need complete performance from the device, you may give complete access and try optimization one more time.
Are you satisfied? If the system is still slow, chances are that your OS is too slick or the processing and startup issue, dial Bitdefender support Australia +61-283173392 to get a perfect and well-configured solution from our tech experts. Dial us for the best comfort at reasonable rates. We provide value for money so try our services to have a smooth functioning desktop.
Bitdefender Safepay is a protected browser, where a user can make online transactions, e-shopping and online banking safely. It is very helpful in making online payments because it acts as a safeguard against intruders and virus and makes it easy and secure for the users to do any task. It blocks access to the desktop and any attempt to take snapshot of your screen. It also helps in protecting the secret passwords while browsing online with Password Manager. It includes a virtual keyboard, so that it becomes impossible for the hackers to read any keystrokes. Bitdefender Safepay comes with built-in hotspot protection which protects from unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
If a user is opening another browser and wants to do online banking, then this program is detected on the computer and opens itself for the safe browsing.
1. From the main window of Bitdefender Safepay, use one of the following option:
- Navigate to Privacy icon on the left side of the screen.
- Now select Safepay action button.
2. From Windows:
- In Windows 7, click the Start button and go to All Programs.
- Now, navigate to Bitdefender and then click Safepay option.The same procedure is to be followed for Windows 8 and 10.
To use this program is not a difficult task at all.
- Type the address of the website which you want to visit in the address bar.
- Add bookmarks for your favorite websites in the Bitdefender Safepay window.
- Add multiple tabs to visit multiple pages.
- A user can navigate back and forward and refresh pages.
- Settings can be accessed by clicking the hamburger menu in the top-right corner and selecting Settings.
- Passwords can be protected by clicking the Bitdefender Wallet button.
- Open a virtual keyboard for better security. You can also increase or decrease the screen size by pressing Ctrl and +/- keys in the numeric keypad.
- In the About section, you can have the information about your product.
Hackers are always geared up for stealing one’s personal data related to banking and other information which can be misused. So, to prevent this entire situation always use a safe browser. Contact us for any help regarding this software. Make a call at toll-free number Bitdefender tech support number +61-283173392 and avail the remote assistance for downloading and installing this program. Any technical bug bothering you can be fixed by our experts within a limited time. To eliminate any error, users can contact us anytime and avail our best services.
- Easiest method to Uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security
- What’s New with the Latest Version of Bitdefender Online Scanner?
Bitdefender is an antivirus of the system which fights against the frauds. It provides the advanced protection of the system so that the harm not able to get entered. There are uncountable harms exist in the internet world, once get connected with the internet it means you had open the gate but here Bitdefender plays a role of gatekeeper and check every accessing activity. Bitdefender is an antivirus of the system which fights against the frauds. It provides the advanced protection of the system so that the harm not able to get entered. There are uncountable harms exist in the internet world, once get connected with the internet it means you had open the gate but here Bitdefender plays a role of gatekeeper and check every accessing activity.
Here we are talking about the ports of it, every software has its own ports from where they access to the system. The user can make it allow or block as per their own wish. The firewall of the software has been designed in such a manner to shield the system from every annoying access which tries to attempt from the internet world. Here in this case if you want to open the ports of the Bitdefender firewall then follow the steps which are designed by the experts’ team of Bitdefender antivirus Support.
- Open the software by choosing the same icon from the system tray.
- Choose the “Options”, from the top window and click on the “Expert View”.
- Go the left side and choose the “Firewall” tab.
- Go to the top side and click on the “Programs” tab.
- Choose the “Add Rule” Button.
- Now make it apply by selecting the same “Apply Rule to All Programs”, this you will find at the top of the window.
- Make it allow by choosing the “Permission” from the bottom.
- Select the “Advanced” tab.
- Here you need to type the port no. that you want to make open. Choose the “Local Address” and the “Remote Address”.
- Confirm it by selecting “Ok”.
These points are very beneficial to open any port of the software. If the users have any query for the same, then undoubtedly they can directly contact the Australia based experts’ team of Bitdefender Helpline by dialing a toll-free number +61-283173392.
Online security is the primary concern for every cyber security specialist on the planet. Therefore, we should consider ourselves fortunate that there are certain antivirus programs out there that accentuate upon the online security of things. Among these applications there is one that stands out the most: Bitdefender. Its features are many and all of them work in tandem to provide better security both online and offline. But, when it comes to online security, this software has its own league!
It is because of the Bitdefender Online Scanner. This scanning utility is always at the zenith of technical security mostly because of the constant updates it receives on the daily basis. While some of them are quite generic security updates, mostly entailing a shield to protect the antivirus itself, sometimes a more robust upgrade come through that redefines the utility altogether. The latest version, version 8 has come with utilities that have made the entire structure of the application a lot more robust.
Bitdefender Support Australia discusses the new features of this utility
Updates have always been constant, but none of them have affective result as the new one. While some of the features will make you feel a bit restricted, that is the price you pay if you want proper security. Now, let us look into what’s new with the latest version of the Bitdefender Online Scanner:
- Interface Overhaul: The interface is simple and intuitive. To that end, you can go through the entire scanning process without much assistance.
- Optimal Spyware scanning: With this tool, the spyware files are sorted out by putting the files in the system under a deeper level of scrutiny.
- Overhaul to the default: All of the default modes have been made a lot more effective. To that end, you can rest assured that most of the infected files will be detected and cleaned in a more automated fashion.
- It is now easier to install and update the application: With each update, you will have access to more virus signatures. While this update is rather generic, the virus updates ups the power of analysis of the utility.
- Remove the software from browser: No need to mundanely traverse into the control panel anymore! With this new feature, you can uninstall the toolbar straight from the browser.
- Product security: This feature is a bit restrictive. To that end, you cannot download the application from third party websites.
- Proxy is enabled here: If you are using a proxy, the scanner will automatically detect no matter what sort of browser you are using.
- Efficient reporting: Now you can save the reports from the previous scans in order to analyze them for a later time.
With these features, you can easily say that this latest update has minimal costs and maximum benefits. Needless to say, it is indeed a great improvement on the previous update.
If the update is still not able to fix some issues for you, you can contact our experts via the toll-free Bitdefender Support number +61-283173392. Our experts will assist you if the Online scanner has hit any glitch. Furthermore, if you are having other troubles while using this antivirus application, our well-versed experts can provide you with fast solutions for them as well.
Bitdefender is one the best antivirus used by customers in this scenario, as it delivers multiple layers of protection against dangerous viruses which may harm your system completely and you can even lose your data. It scores well in testing independent security software labs; it monitors your browsing and social networking apps to detect and scan for any harmful elements. Some users may face some difficulty to access some program on their system and may need to remove Bitdefender Internet security. So, in this blog the technicians of Bitdefender Support have provided the easiest and correct method to uninstall the software. Just follow each step carefully and you are done with.
- Go to the Start button in Windows Taskbar and click on All Programs if you are using windows7/Vista. And if you are a Windows XP user then click on
- You will see the folder Bitdefender 2013 in the menu, give a click on it.
- Locate the Repair or Uninstall option and then launch it using the admin rights.
- For Windwos7/Vista user, answer the Yes option from the UAC information box.
- If your previously installed Internet Security (2013/2012) has become problematic then firstly use Repair option from the Repair or Uninstall Bitdefender wizard. Follow the wizard and complete the on-screen instructions. Save the made change and reboot the system. Hit the Remove button to automatically uninstall the program.
- To automatically uninstall the program you can select the option of “FULL uninstall of Bitdefender” option. On the uninstall window click the green button.
- Close the web page directly.
- Make sure that you saved all your personal files and then click Restart on the right pane or hit the Finish button to reboot your system.
We hope you are satisfied with the above method, if any issue persists while following the steps, you can Contact Bitdefender support Australia (+61-283206006). Whenever you feel that your software is not detecting threats or removing them correctly, make a call to connect with our agents. Our support team will guide with the top solutions and satisfactory answers for your every major or minor issue. Our experts guide in a friendly manner with ease and comfort. So, grab this opportunity to fix your issues, give a call and get the instant help before the problem takes a major picture.
Bitdefender antivirus is committed to offer reliable and effective protection to your devices and this antivirus application is compatible with all sorts of operating systems. You can schedule a scan with this antivirus application on your computer that helps in actively securing your PCs by scanning for Malware, viruses, security threats and this application helps you in providing the real time protection to your devices. Bitdefender scans your PC on a regular basis that keeps your PC secured and protected from all sorts of online threats.
You can schedule a scan on your PC by following these given steps.
Steps to follow:
- Turn on your PC and go to Bitdefender icon on your PC and then right click on it.
- A window will open and then go to schedule tasks.
- In the left side of the window, expand task scheduler library and then go to Microsoft and choose Windows and then go down and click on Windows defender folder.
- In the top center of this window, you need to double click on the Windows defender schedule scan.
- Next, go to triggers tab and then choose new.
- Now you get a chance to set the time and frequency and then select okay.
How to turn off Windows real-time protection on or off?
After turning on your PC, go to start button and then select settings option and there you need to click on update and security.
There you need to select Windows defender and then click on real-time protection to turn it on or off.
One can use these steps to activate security on his/her PC using Bitdefender antivirus, you can choose any of the modes you want like real time protection or if you are interested in scheduling a protection to your PC. In case, you have some queries related to this antivirus application then it’s better to connect with an expert who can listen and answer your each query, you just need to keep the Bitdefender Antivirus customer service phone number +61-283206006 handy to reach an expert.