Online security is the primary concern for every cyber security specialist on the planet. Therefore, we should consider ourselves fortunate that there are certain antivirus programs out there that accentuate upon the online security of things. Among these applications there is one that stands out the most: Bitdefender. Its features are many and all of them work in tandem to provide better security both online and offline. But, when it comes to online security, this software has its own league!
It is because of the Bitdefender Online Scanner. This scanning utility is always at the zenith of technical security mostly because of the constant updates it receives on the daily basis. While some of them are quite generic security updates, mostly entailing a shield to protect the antivirus itself, sometimes a more robust upgrade come through that redefines the utility altogether. The latest version, version 8 has come with utilities that have made the entire structure of the application a lot more robust.
Bitdefender Support Australia discusses the new features of this utility
Updates have always been constant, but none of them have affective result as the new one. While some of the features will make you feel a bit restricted, that is the price you pay if you want proper security. Now, let us look into what’s new with the latest version of the Bitdefender Online Scanner:
- Interface Overhaul: The interface is simple and intuitive. To that end, you can go through the entire scanning process without much assistance.
- Optimal Spyware scanning: With this tool, the spyware files are sorted out by putting the files in the system under a deeper level of scrutiny.
- Overhaul to the default: All of the default modes have been made a lot more effective. To that end, you can rest assured that most of the infected files will be detected and cleaned in a more automated fashion.
- It is now easier to install and update the application: With each update, you will have access to more virus signatures. While this update is rather generic, the virus updates ups the power of analysis of the utility.
- Remove the software from browser: No need to mundanely traverse into the control panel anymore! With this new feature, you can uninstall the toolbar straight from the browser.
- Product security: This feature is a bit restrictive. To that end, you cannot download the application from third party websites.
- Proxy is enabled here: If you are using a proxy, the scanner will automatically detect no matter what sort of browser you are using.
- Efficient reporting: Now you can save the reports from the previous scans in order to analyze them for a later time.
With these features, you can easily say that this latest update has minimal costs and maximum benefits. Needless to say, it is indeed a great improvement on the previous update.
If the update is still not able to fix some issues for you, you can contact our experts via the toll-free Bitdefender Support number +61-283173392. Our experts will assist you if the Online scanner has hit any glitch. Furthermore, if you are having other troubles while using this antivirus application, our well-versed experts can provide you with fast solutions for them as well.